AWRS Midwest, is seeking an ambitious Chrome Sales Representative for the Oklahoma City, OK, Metro Area. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for aggressive self-starter for this Chrome Route Sales position. This role will provide the right individual with a chance to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry with numerous advancement opportunities.
The Route Sales Specialist is responsible to call on assigned customers and develop strong relationships with automobile dealerships. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
Call on assigned customers to sell and install automotive Chrome Accessories Solicit new business in assigned territory
Develop business-to-business relationships
Up sell additional products and services to existing customers
Partner with customers to implement mutual beneficial promotions
The successful Chrome Route Sales Specialist will have a High School Diploma or equivalent; some college or college education is preferred. This person will be detail- oriented and have excellent organizational skills. Other requirements include:
- Ability to develop relationships and provide a high level of customer service
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical
AWRS offers a competitive salary plus commissions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching Simple IRA retirement plan Paid training program
- AWRS Midwest including all operating subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/ Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
About Alloy Wheel Repair Specialist- Midwest Group,
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists-Midwest is the largest franchise in the world with operations in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Southern Illinois and Texas.
Our professional AWRS Specialists Network currently provides mobile wheel repair and replacement services to over 7,500 automobile dealerships, all major insurance companies, thousands of collision shops and retail tire stores in North America.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the very best service, quality and value. We strive to be the premier wheel repair and replacement service provider in the Midwest. To accomplish our goal, we must continue hire, train and empower our employee’s to be the best!